Monday, January 24, 2011

Warning.

Kind of random but I've always been a fan of confusing warning signs. The signs where you look at them and wouldn't be sure what they were warning against if there wasn't any text to explain it. Either that or the picture on the sign is showing a tragic situation but with stick figures. Like at work there are several signs that have stick people getting their fingers cut off or someone getting their hair/pearl necklace/necktie stuck in an industrial machine. People just learn better with pictures I guess. So in that spirit, here is a webpage my niece sent to me that offers their own interpretation of some warning signs.  My favorite is this one:

Try to absorb as much of the radiation as possible with your groin region. The current world record is 5 minutes, 12 seconds.

I think I could break that record!

No comments:

Post a Comment