Monday, April 11, 2011

I Want One!!

I used to think that shooting machetes from a slingshot rifle was impossible.  Not any more!!



I graduate college later this month, and this is what I want as a gift!  My brother said I should just build my own, which is fine, but I've never been known for my engineering skills.  Some people use guns or baseball bats to protect themselves from home invasion, but can you imagine breaking into a house only to find that machete gun staring back at you?  Anything within four feet of me would totally get stabbed.  Let's just forget about the fact that the inventor almost cut his arm off while making it.  That's not really important.

2 comments:

  1. All I can think of when it comes to your engineering skills would be.... DIE-TANIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think 'DIE-TANIC' was one of the greatest low budget films of all time. That boat was solid.

    ReplyDelete