Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happiness Machine.

I saw this for the first time in one of my advertising classes last year. I thought it was pretty genius. I wish Coke would do something like this on BYU campus, except no one really drinks caffeine there (myself included...most of the time).



That machine has more magic than Dumbledore. If I ever get rich, I would totally pay someone to run one of those happiness machines in my mansion. If I don't ever get that rich, I wouldn't mind running one of those machines myself for someone else in their mansion. Assuming they pay me handsomely of course. And I get some of that sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. That is literally my wildest dream come true, right there. When I get rich I'll totally pay you {handsomely} to run that machine in my home. Totally.

    ReplyDelete