Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wikipedia All-Stars: Thomas Kinkade

I like to waste a lot of time on wikipedia. Sometimes I find something that I think other people should know about. I found this little gem earlier today while reading up on the famous 'painter of light', Thomas Kinkade:

In 2006 John Dandois, Media Arts Group executive, recounted a story that on one occasion ("about six years ago") Kinkade became drunk at a Siegfried & Roy magic show in Las Vegas and began shouting "Codpiece! Codpiece!" at the performers. Eventually he was calmed by his mother.

Kudos to you Mr. Kinkade. Question: How can you possibly improve a night filled with gay magic, albino tigers, and your mom? Answer: Heavy drinking!! There are at least 3 of his paintings in my parents home, I just hope the 4th is as magical as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment