Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jian Sword Dancing.

Rarely do I find a video on youtube that combines EVERYTHING I love about good videos. Well I found one. And it's called 'Jian Sword Dancing'.


I'm pretty sure these two might be Napoleon Dynamites neighbors. It just seems to fit. Also, I'm currently recruiting any of my sisters who would be willing to do this amazing sword dance with me at our next big family reunion. It's our families time to shine!

Feel free to check out 'Balisong Dancing' too. It's pretty good, but just doesn't have the inexplicable magic of the one I posted.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Pick me!!!!!!! I have years of drill team and flag twirling experience. I'll "audition" at Thanksgiving and take everyone else down . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea Amy! We'll have open auditions to fill the role of 'sword dancin' lady' at Thanksgiving. Everyone is welcome to try out, including/especially the younger children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm predicting blood and carnage at your next reunion...that guy looks like macaulay culkin AND i'm pretty sure grandma died during the making of this gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.... I am honestly shocked that this is not already in existence on one of the Family Reunion videos...

    You'd better get practicing with that butterfly knife, Rob - they're harder than they look...

    I would offer the use of one of our katanas, but they are razor sharp... That's just asking for trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, Kelly. I'm practically a professional. I think I could handle it. Also, I didn't know the younger children were going to be invited. I probably can't beat Paige. Dang. I was really looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try out! We could use the walking stick I made at the last reunion instead of the sword....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love
    A) the massive stereo on the table
    B) the dog
    C) I'm actually a little disappointed the boy didn't pick up the broom and join in.

    ReplyDelete