Saturday, October 22, 2011

Normal People with Famous Names.

Do you remember 'Where's Waldo?' from when you were young? Well I just invented a modern day version. It goes like this: watch this video and try to find the guy that has a really famous name, but it obviously not the real famous person. It's the most fun you've ever had watching a scooter commercial!


Did you find it?!! Post a comment and let me know if you were able to spot the normal/famous person, and you might be entered in a random drawing for a prize! The winner may or MAY NOT be receiving an all expenses paid cruise of the Caribbean!

3 comments:

  1. TOM CRUSE!!!!! I didn't even have to watch it. I've seen that commercial a thousand times while watching re-runs of Card Sharks on Game Show Network. What do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did not need to watch the commercial to know that you are referring to the Famous Inventor Tom Kruse who invented the Hoveround. I imagine that he often has to deal with the fact that there is a another guy out there that has the name Tom Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done both of you. Unfortunately, there was no prize for the contest this time. Check back to my blog for future contests though, as there may or MAY NOT be actual prizes awarded in the future.

    ReplyDelete