Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday.

To break my blogging drought I thought I would commemorate today by posting the absolute worst best song I have ever heard in my life.  Some people might have already seen it (like 47 million people actually) but I don't care.  It's Friday, and I gotta get down on Friday.



Fun, fun, think about fun...you know what it is!  You sure do Rebecca.  This is a pretty accurate representation of my life when I was 13 years old.  My friends kicking in the front seat, also some friends sitting in the back seat, and I don't even know what seat to take.  And now thanks to Rebecca, I know what day tomorrow is.  And I know that Sunday comes after that.  This song may or may not become my new alarm in the morning, ending the long run of "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap.  But for now I have to go and start partyin', yartyin' yeah.  Because its friday.  And I gotta get down.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's looking forward to the weekend!

    And it's gotta be legit - there's a rapper and everything!

    This song has been stuck in my head for over a week now.... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post this tribute to the weekend on my blog today, but you and Emily Sorensen beat me to it! Now I'll have to come p with something else or I'll look like a total loser.

    ReplyDelete